Linux Notes: Index Page
- The information presented here is intended for educational use by qualified computer technologists.
- The information presented here is provided free of charge, as-is, with no warranty of any kind.
Linux Notes (mostly alphabetical index)
- Introduction, Caveats, Resources
- Installing Linux on Itanium (HP marketed as "Integrity")
- Installing Linux on x86-64 (mostly HP and HPE systems)
- Folding-at-Home (adding full support for an Nvidia graphics card)
- gSOAP (coming very soon)
- installation into CentOS was easy but I ran into a few issues with the demos
- building the Apache plugin mod_gsoap on CentOS was not easy
- iLO config on HP/HPE systems using tool hponcfg
- OpenSSL etc
- real-world problems (all Linux related)
- rsync (my experiments)
- SELinux (introduction for hackers-developers; demos solutions to two problems)
- SSH / SSH2 - how to connect to remote systems "without a password"
- SSL + TLS + OpenSSL
Back to Home
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.